Return & Exchange
Return & Exchange
2. 你可以透過電話（+852 2271 9926）或電郵至 email@example.com 與我們聯絡。
4. WeCareU 保留權利就處理不合理之退換貨，並保留最終決定權。
Returns and Exchanges
There is NO "return or exchange” after 3 days of receipt days.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original product packaging and carton boxes.
Please check the product immediately after receipt. If you have any problem on the product, please contact our customer service department and request a return or exchange, and within seven days of the date of start to arrange for a replacement receipt.
All goods packaging is not complete ,we will not accept the "return or exchange."
If the customer requests to cancel the order for any reason after placing the order but before delivery, we will charge 10% of the order amount as an administrative fee, which will be deducted from the return fee.
Sale items (if applicable) - Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
The procedures are as follows:
1. Retain all the packing materials including original product packaging, carton boxes, invoice, any related gifts and gifts.
2. Contact us via phone (+852 2271 9926) or email us firstname.lastname@example.org to report the case.
3. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning and exchanging your item.
4. We will notify you the status of your return or exchange as soon as we received and inspected the products.
** If we cannot receive the products within 7 days, we reserve our right to reject your returning and exchanging of the products.
1. The return and exchange terms do not apply to any goods that require replacement or refund based on personal preference.
2. The exchange of goods is limited to one time, and no application for return after exchange is accepted.
3. If the return is confirmed, the used discount will not be refunded.
4. WeCareU reserves the right to deal with unreasonable returns and exchanges, and reserves the right to make the final decision.